The Junior Clinic is back on for 2022! We hope to have some great weather and some good fun this year! Come join in and learn a game that is fun and a game you can play for a lifetime!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW & PRINT REGISTRATION FORM
Why Have a Junior Golf Program at Bear Creek Golf Course?
We want to introduce youth to golf, instilling values and skills for lifelong enjoyment of a great sport!
What is Bear Creek’s Junior Golf Program?
Our Junior Golf Program is open to youth ages 7-17.
The program consists of a 3-day introductory clinic 8:30-11:30am, on July 5-7, 2022, for beginner and intermediate players. The Clinic for more Advanced players is 12:00-3pm July 5-7, 2022. The Clinics are taught by Gamble Sands Golf Pro Brad Dorau, a Class A PGA Certified Instructor.
What does the Junior Golf Program Cost?
Cost is only $100 and includes:
- Loaner Clubs (as needed): putter, iron, wedge - sized to fit each participant. Sizing to occur on date TBD.
- Discounted green fees for juniors from Sunday 2pm – Thursday evening (excluding Wednesday after 5pm)
- Other equipment as needed during sessions (e.g., mats, balls, shag bags, driving nets)
Format is designed for all skill levels and is focused on learning and growth. We want EVERY junior gofler who wants to learn and play to be able to participate. Scholarships available, please contact the Pro Shop.
Learning Objectives for Junior Golf Progam
- Basic Golf Routine & Fundamentals
- Golf etiquette
- Rules of the game
- Pace of play
Schedule for Junior Golf Program
- Beginner and Intermediate Clinics (2 Groups): 8:30am-11:30am July 5-7, 2022
- Beginning Players - Driving Range, Putting and Chipping Practice Areas
- Intermediate Players - Driving Range, Putting and Chipping Practice Areas; Course Play (1 or 2 holes)
- Advanced Player Clinics (1 Group): 12:00-3:00pm July 5-7, 2022
- Advanced Players - Driving Range, Putting, Chipping and Course Play
How Do I Sign Up for Bear Creeks’ Junior Program?
Signing-up is simple! Just follow these two steps:
Step 1: Open, print, and complete the Registration Form (form on page 2 after program overview).
Step 2: Deliver the signed registration form and your payment to Bear Creek Pro Shop. 19 Bear Creek Golf Course Rd., Winthrop, WA 98862
Registration deadline for the program is June 28th, 2022.
Registration is handled on a ‘First come, first served’ basis.
Any questions? Please contact the Pro Shop at Bear Creek Golf Course or at email@example.com or (509) 996-2284.