Golf Course Rules:
- Dress Code: Golf attire.
- Soft Spikes ONLY.
- All Alcohol beverages must be purchased from Bear Creek Golf Course. Washington State Law prohibits people from bringing their own alcoholic beverages onto the golf course!
- Our pace of play is 4.5 hours for 18 holes.
- Each player must have a set of clubs in their own bag.
- No more than 4 players per group without starter approval.
- Groups not able to keep pace with the group ahead shall allow faster groups to play through.
Hours of Operation:
- April: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- May: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend: 7:00am - 7:00pm (last 9 hole tee time)
- September: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- October: 9:00am - 5:00pm
You may view and download our scorecard from here (PDF).
2020 Season Passes now available!!! Click here for application form. Look in Downloads if new window does not appear.
|Quick Golf (Holes 1-3)||$9||--|
|Flat Golf (Holes 1-4, 9)||$14||--|
|Non-golfer Green Fee||$10||--|
*Twilight rate begins at 3pm (October), 4pm (May and September), 5pm (June-August). Junior and Senior Rates are M-Thurs. only.
No Refunds, Exchanges or Transfers!
|31 YEARS OLD AND UP||25-30 YEARS OLD||24 YEARS OLD AND UNDER|
|Green Fees: Individual||$650||$300||$175|
|Green Fees: Couple||$1,125||$600||$350|
|9 holes||$15, per cart|
|18 holes||$28, per cart|
|Golf Cart Punch Card, (10) 9-Hole Cart Rentals for (1) person||$60|
|Trail Fee, Daily (Private Carts)||$6, per cart|
|Trail Fee, Season (Private Carts)||$125|
|CART STORAGE FEES||12 MONTHS|
|Clubs - Full Set||$20|
|Club - Single||$3|
|Fling Golf Stick||$10|
|Large Bucket (100 balls)||$10|
|Small Bucket (50 balls)||$6|
|Warm-up Bucket (25 balls)||$4|
|LOCKER RENTALS||GOLF SEASON||YEAR|
|Locking Horizontal - Lower Level||$40||$70|
|Locking Horizontal - Top Level||$35||$65|